Ashley’s Top Ten Tips For Healthy Weight Loss
Top Ten Tips For Healthy Weight Loss
1. Eat every 3-4 hours. Never go more than 5 hours without eating.
2. **ALWAYS pair equal amounts of a carbohydrates to a protein.**
3. Eat your largest meal 3 hours before bed. If you are still hungry before bed, drink caffeine free herbal tea and a small 100 calorie snack (protein with carbohydrate).
4. Do not skip breakfast! Eat within an hour of waking up.
5. Drink 1-2 cups of black coffee and/or green tea a day to help speed up your metabolism.
6. Split your plate in half. Fill half your plate with vegetables. Split the other half of your plate with equal parts protein and carbohydrates.
7. Eat within an hour after working out.
8. Sleep! Sleeping less than 7- 8 hours of sleep will slow down your metabolism and weight loss
9. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Add fresh lemon for taste and for detoxifying effects.
10. Keep each meal between 300-400 calories and each snack between 100 – 200 calories. Have 3 meals and 2-3 snacks a day.
Posted on March 14, 2013, in Inspiration, Tips and Tricks and tagged advice, aerobics, awareness, dehydration, fitness, focus, getfit, ideas, mental health, nutrition, selfhelp. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.